WHAT IS APOSTILE?
Apostille is a document approval system that enables the authenticity of a document to be used legally in another country. The rules of the Apostille were established by the Hague Convention of 6 October 1961. Apostille rules apply only to member states or States Parties to the Hague Conference.
This document is a local authority, ministry, etc., which is determined by the member or the State Party on the approval system. an organization, by confirming the authenticity of the document, makes it legal for use in another Member State or a Contracting State in accordance with the rules laid down in the Hague Convention of 6 October 1961. The document, which is certified, shall be deemed a valid document in all Member States and States Parties to the Hague Conference.
Components of an Apostile document
The main title of the Apostles must be written in French as 19 Apostille (Convention La Hépè du 5 Octobre 1961) Ap. An apostille certificate consists of the following elements:
the name of the country in which the document is issued;
the name of the person signing the document;
the person who signed the document;
the name of the authority to which the seal
where it is certified;
the date of ratification;
the seal of the apostille authority;
“The Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 on the Abolition of Foreign Official Documents” was published in the Official Gazette dated 16.9.1984 and numbered 18517 and entered into force on 29.09.1985 for our country. Apostil annexed to Article 1 of this Convention. It is foreseen that ülkesinde the official documents to be used in the territory of one Contracting State and to be used in the territory of another Contracting State “. It is aimed that the citizens of the contracting party of the contract shall use these documents directly in other countries which are party to them, thus reducing the burden on the transactions, ease and speed.
In the aforementioned contract, for the purposes of the contract, it is stated that the documents listed below are official documents:
A) Official documents to be placed on the Apostille annotation:
(a) de documents issued by a public official or by a civil servant or tribunal to the jurisdiction or tribunal of the State, including documents issued by the public prosecutor, police clerk or judicial officer;
b) Administrative documents,
c) Notary securities,
d) has been placed on documents signed by persons in a special capacity and
or “official declarations such as the existence of a specific date and the authenticity of signatures and approval by public authorities and notaries”.
B) Documents which cannot be applied according to the same article, in other words:
1) “documents issued by diplomacy or consular officers,
2) Administrative documents directly related to trade or customs procedures.
3) In accordance with Article 6 of the Convention, it is necessary for each Contracting State to determine the authorities authorized to issue the Apostil annotation, and to inform the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the case when changes are made therein.
4) In Article 9 of the Convention, “each Contracting State shall take the necessary measures to ensure that the ratification procedure shall not be carried out by its diplomacy or consular officers in cases where the ratification immunity is stipulated in this Convention” and it is stated that there is no need for any other form of approvals of a document in which an Apostil annex is applied.
5) With the updated text of the Contracting Parties to the Convention and the information on which authorities are authorized to establish Apostil annexes in each country, “http://www.hcch.net/index_en.php?act=conventions.authorities&cid=41” It is possible to reach from.
6) As it is known, after the international conventions have been approved by the Turkish Grand National Assembly, it becomes a law and becomes effective like our national laws.
Apostille certify put the authorities in the Republic of Turkey:
Administrative documents: Governorships, Governors, Governors and Legal Affairs Managers on behalf of the Governor, District Governorships;
Judicial Documents: Heads of Justice Commission at the headquarters of the High Criminal Court.
A student entering the university entrance exam in Turkey, shall apply to another university or a university abroad and SSPC certificate and a high school diploma that where the boiler itself in Turkey.
This student has to:
Translation Office: ÖSYM certificate with the original high school diploma by going to a sworn translation agency or a sworn translator and the document will bring the translation of the language of the country.
Notary: This translation is notified by the notary public that the translation office or the interpreter has the seizure.
Governorship / District Governorate: This translation, which is approved by the notary public, is taken to the governorship in districts, to the district governorate in the districts (in the province and district where the notary public is located) and certified (apostil). This document can now be presented in another country.
T. C. Identification:
Identity Certificate il Apostille gesi done